The Vial Transfer Systems are designed to transfer the entire contents of a vial to the Enable enFuse™. Each system, manual and automatic, accepts any vial size from 5-50ml of the corresponding infuser capacity. The manual and automatic systems accommodate any standard or prefilled syringe, and existing vial container closure respectively. After transferring the drug, these systems allow for minimal residual volume. The vial can be combined with the system at the appropriate point in the delivery cycle, including during the initial packaging, at a distributor or specialty pharma, or shipped directly to the user.
Automatic Vial Filling System
The user simply inserts the vial into the system, and the transfer of the entire vial contents is completed automatically with no user input.
- Any vial size up to 50ml
- Any vial neck size (e.g. 13mm, 21mm)
- Any material, including glass, polymer
- Automatically warms drug
- Minimizes cold-chain storage
Manual Vial Filling System
The manual system is a single or partial transfer system for filling the enFuse™. After attaching the syringe and vial with the adapter, the user draws out desired volume from vial, then turns a switch and pushes the syringe to fill infuser.
- Allows for maximum flexibility by accommodating single or multiple vial and syringe use
- Easy attachment and detachment of primary container closures
- Variable dose for weight based dosing
- Intuitive, simple steps; easy to use
- Minimal material/waste