A Platform Consisting of Three Infusion Systems.
The Enable System consists of a single infuser up to 5 ml, 10 ml, 20 ml, 30 ml, 40 ml, 50 ml capacity – and associated filling system. A filling system is combined with each single infuser to provide the user with a simple package. This package transfers the drug from the original container closure the pharmaceutical company uses to the infuser in few steps for optimum patient ease of use. There are three filling systems available, and each system can be used with any size infuser.
Reconstitution Filling Systems
- Manual or automatic mixing and reconstitution
- Uses standard container closure vial – any size
- Powder/ liquid vial or liquid/ liquid vials
Vial Filling Systems
- Manual and automatic options available
- Maximum flexibility for biopharma
- Any number of primary container closures – vial or syringe
- Variable or fixed dosing
Syringe Filling Systems
- Uses any standard or prefilled syringe
- Volume of up to 5 ml, 10 ml, 20 ml, 30 ml, 40 ml or 50 ml
- Syringe is inserted into system and plunger fully depressed