Redefining drug delivery for the benefit of patients, providers, payers, and partners.
Mike Hooven, backed by an experienced team of executives and Board members, founded Enable Injections in Cincinnati, Ohio. As CEO of Enable Injections, Mike utilized his prior experience in founding the following successful medical device companies:
- Enable Medical Corporation was founded in 1994. Its acquisition in 2005 returned over 33x to initial investors.
- AtriCure (ATRC) was founded in 2000 and completed an IPO in August 2005. AtriCure is currently the leading company in the world in the surgical treatment of Atrial Fibrillation. In 2021, Atricure has a market capitalization of over $3 Billion.
Enable Injections engineering and design efforts are established in Franklin, Ohio.
The Enable Injections team moves into a new space, renovated as a pharmaceutical-grade device facility in northern Cincinnati.
Enable Injections closes $30M Series A Financing.
Enable Injections closes $40M Series B Financing.
Enable Injections closes $25M credit facility.
Enable Injections is committed to developing and manufacturing innovative drug delivery systems that satisfy Customer and Regulatory requirements, and to maintain the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
Enable Injections uses human factors, the examination of the relationship between human beings and the systems with which they interact, to guide the design of the enFuse® platform. The goal is to provide a product that users prefer and can use safely and effectively to administer their injectable therapies. This goal is achieved through an iterative design and evaluation process where use errors are investigated, root causes identified, and mitigations implemented until the likelihood of use errors has been reduced to the greatest extent possible.
To learn more about Enable’s Human Factors studies, click here.
Primary Focus of Design: User Convenience
- Available in multiple sizes to more easily pair with various dosing volumes and frequencies
- User-administration outside of a healthcare facility
- Smallest profile and size for the highest volume
- Promotes mobility
At Enable Injections, patient insights drive us to continuously explore ways to improve the patient experience, increase patient safety, and reduce the healthcare burden. The enFuse® delivery system is an innovative product designed to benefit patients, physicians, payers, and society.
Click below to learn more about patents related to Enable Injections products.