enFuse® Wearable Delivery
The enFuse® Wearable Delivery System consists of the enFuse paired with a Transfer System option.
Syringe Transfer System
Vial Transfer System
The enFuse and Transfer System provide the user with a complete system to:
- Transfer the drug from the original container closure to the enFuse
- Deliver a dose
Patient-friendly features include:
- Constant pressure delivery, which adapts the flow to the pressure in the subcutaneous (SC) tissue
- Gauge, which displays the relative status of the delivery progress for the user
How to use the enFuse®:
- Remove the enFuse from the transfer base and place on the skin.
- The adhesive is automatically exposed by removing the enFuse from the base.
- Remove the safety tab.
- Press the Button.
- The needle is automatically inserted.
- Controlled flow of the drug begins.
- The gauge facing the user shows the relative progress of the delivery status.
- A visible cue indicates the end of the dose.
- Remove and dispose of the enFuse.
- Button automatically retracts needle and locks-out upon dose completion.
- The needle is never exposed to the user.
- Both the enFuse and the transfer system are single use.