The Enable enFuse™On-Body Platform
The enFuseTM On-Body Platform consists of the enFuse On-Body Infusor (in development and designed for fill capacity of 5 mL, 10 mL, 25 mL, 40 mL, or 50 mL) that can be paired with one of three different Transfer System options.
The Enable On-Body System consists of a single infusor and associated filling system called a Transfer Base. The Transfer Base combined with each single infusor provides the user with a complete system to 1) transfer the drug from the original container closure to the infusor, and 2) deliver a dose.
Three transfer base systems are being developed:
- Syringe Transfer System
- Vial Transfer System
- Reconstitution Transfer System
Syringe Transfer System
- Uses any standard or prefilled ISO 80369-7 compliant syringe with luer lock
- Allows variable or fixed dosing
- Maximum flexibility for biopharma
Reconstitution Transfer System
- Manual or automatic mixing and reconstitution of lyophilized product
- Uses standard container closure vial
- Powder / liquid vial or liquid / liquid vials