The enFuse®, developed and manufactured by Enable Injections, is designed to enable user-administered subcutaneous delivery of high-volume therapeutics outside of a healthcare facility.
Biopharma companies collaboratively partner with Enable Injections to differentiate their portfolios with an ultimate development goal of empowering patients to achieve improved outcomes.
Enable employees are technology experts focused on an exceptional patient experience in collaboration with our biopharma partners.
We may be small, but we are no startup.
Mike Hooven, backed by an experienced team of executives and Board members, founded Enable Injections in Cincinnati, Ohio. As CEO of Enable Injections, Mike utilized his prior experience in founding the following successful medical device companies:
- Enable Medical Corporation was founded in 1994. Its acquisition in 2005 returned over 33x to initial investors.
- AtriCure (ATRC) was founded in 2000 and completed an IPO in August 2005. AtriCure is currently the leading company in the world in the surgical treatment of Atrial Fibrillation. In 2019, Atricure has a market capitalization of over $500 million.
Enable Injections engineering and design efforts are established in Franklin, Ohio.
The Enable Injections team moves into a new space, renovated as a pharmaceutical-grade device facility in northern Cincinnati.
Enable Injections closes $30M Series A Financing.
Enable Injections closes $40M Series B Financing.
Enable Injections is committed to developing and manufacturing innovative drug delivery systems that satisfy Customer and Regulatory requirements, and to maintain the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- 2018 PM360 Top Innovative Company, PM360 Magazine, The Essential Resource for Pharma Marketers
- 2018 Deloitte Rising Star Award, Cincinnati, Ohio
- 2017 Early Stage Company of the Year, VentureOhio
- 2017 Innovation & Technology Award Winner, Outstanding Bioscience Innovation, Cincinnati Business Courier
- 2017 Buzz of BIO Finalist, Pipelines of Promise award, BIO International Convention
- 2015 “On the Rise” Company, Drug Delivery Partnerships annual meeting.
- 2015 Innovation & Technology Awards Finalist, Outstanding Bioscience Innovation, Outstanding
- Advanced Engineering, and Most Promising Startup at Cincinnati Business Courier.
- 2014 Buzz of BIO Investor Forum, Late Stage Leaders, BIO International