The Enable Smart enFuse® supports next generation patient – healthcare provider connections. Enable’s enFuse flexibility, EnywhereCareTM, allows a range of delivery options from in-clinic to at-home self-administration of therapeutics. The Smart enFuse® utilizes low-energy broadcast technology to communicate with an app installed on the user’s smartphone, and integrates with a company’s Digital Health Platform.
The Smart enFuse is designed for simplicity of use for both the patient and provider.
Enable Injections Smart enFuse® is in development for compatibility with digital infrastructure, enabling data storage and communication capability.
To learn more about Enable’s next generation development of the Smart enFuse solution, contact us.
- Eliminates extra steps to engage monitoring
- Offers real-time enFuse data
- Communicates meaningful data
- Supports patient connectivity
- Bluetooth Low Energy broadcast-only hardware
- Unusable binary numbers transmitted unless proper application is installed on receiving device
- Software is loaded onto the device during assembly, preventing unauthorized alteration once deployed
- HIPAA compliant data transmission
Minimized Power Consumption
- Radio transmission signals utilize Bluetooth Low Energy broadcast mode
- Sleep mode, wakes only when new data needs to be broadcast
- Bluetooth Low Energy broadcast-only requires no “listening” for data from host device
- User interaction with the smart system is simple and intuitive using a smartphone app
- Data transmission is automatic
- Integrated electronics are small (microchip) fitting inside the enFuse profile for a convenient package
- Low cost broadcast