The Enable Smart enFuse™ is the next generation connected healthcare smart device utilizing Bluetooth Low Energy technology. Low-energy broadcast mode powers Enable’s strategy of designing simple systems. The Enable Smart enFuse™ wearable infusor can be pre-integrated into a company’s Digital Health Platform. The Smart enFuse capability powers all sizes of the enFuse platform.
Enable Injections Smart enFuse™ is in development to be compatible with digital infrastructure to power data storage and communication capability.
To learn more about Enable’s next generation development of the Smart enFuse Bluetooth connected medical healthcare device, contact us.
Connected Medical Drug Delivery Device Features
- Offers real-time device performance data and medical device bluetooth monitoring
- Bluetooth Low Energy broadcast-only hardware prohibits hijacking or loading of malicious software
- Unusable binary numbers transmitted unless proper application is installed on receiving device
- Software is loaded onto the device during assembly, preventing unauthorized alteration once deployed
- HIPAA compliant data transmission and patient compliance bluetooth connected healthcare
Minimized Power Consumption
- Only radio transmission signals from wireless medical device provided by Bluetooth Low Energy broadcast
- Sleep mode, wakes up only when new data needs to be broadcast
- Bluetooth Low Energy broadcast-only requires no “listening” for data from host device
- User interaction with the smart system is simple and intuitive using a smartphone app
- Data transmission is automatic on our wearable bluetooth medical device
- Integrated electronics are small (microchip) fitting inside the button of the device for a convenient package
- Low cost broadcast